Choose the beauty and protection of traditional wrought iron fencing without the maintenance.
Our line of aluminum fencing is manufactured by Key-Link, an industry leader. Aluminum fencing adds prestige and value to any home or business while increasing overall security. And the best part is that using aluminum fencing doesn’t mean sacrificing aesthetic appeal.
Benefits of Aluminum Fencing
- Minimal Upkeep: Powder coated to prevent rusting.
- Meets Safety Standards: Durable, and the rigid aluminum won’t sag.
- Affordable: Inexpensive, since there’s no need for additional finishing.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: While wrought iron and wood fences are susceptible to wear and tear, aluminum fences come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Aesthetic Variety: Available in a wide range of colors and designs.
Request our chain-link fencing for residential, commercial, and government properties. Chain-link fencing is affordable and doesn’t block sunlight. For property owners who prefer privacy, slats are available for installing into the mesh of the fence. Homestead Outdoor Products’ chain-link fencing is ideal for:
- Defining property lines
- Enclosing government and commercial facilities
- Protecting property
- Adding value to property
Benefits of Chain-link Fencing
- Low Maintenance: More durable and long-lasting than other chain link fencing thanks to GAW’s complete zinc coating.
- Lower Long-Term Costs: Over time, GAW fabric saves money.
- Zinc-Based Cathodic Protection: Most effective at preventing corrosion.
- Heavier, More Thorough Coating: No flaking or bare trim ends.
- Additional Protective Coating: Works to pevent rust.
- Meets ASTM Standards: Your assurance of consistently high quality.
While the initial investment is often higher than wood, vinyl doesn’t need to be stained, painted, or treated, reducing maintenance and replacement costs over time. Attractive and built to last, Homestead Outdoor Products’ vinyl fencing meets all building codes and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. And it’s made by Superior Plastic Products, a name synonymous with innovation and reliability.
Benefits of Vinyl Fencing
- Superior Performance and Durability: Vinyl fencing will not rot, twist or lose its color due to extreme temperatures and poor weather conditions.
- Aesthetically Appealing: Looks great and never needs painting.
- Great Investment: Increases the value of the property.
- Safe and Durable: Vinyl is weather-resistant and not prone to breaking, so there is no rust or splintering that can look bad or cause injury.
- Low Maintenance: Leaves property owners with more free time.